Are you, or someone you know, facing foreclosure and need help? Don’t try to resolve your foreclosure crisis alone or be victimized by a scam.
Call the CAFN Foreclosure Prevention Hotline In both English and en Español
Help is Free! The hotline operator will:
- Help you find a free housing counselor near your home or work.
- Help you avoid being the next victim of a foreclosure scam, or let you report a scam if you’ve been victimized.
- Answer questions about the foreclosure process or direct you to someone who can.
If you get voice mail, please leave a message and the hotline operator will return your call by the next business day.
Did You Know?
- About 5% of our callers report having paid thousands of dollars to scam artists. Be sure you are not the next victim of a foreclosure scam.
- Homeowners who work with housing counselors generally have better outcomes.
- More than 600 callers from Maryland, Washington, D.C., and Virginia have received referrals to nonprofit housing counselors by calling the hotline.
The Foreclosure Prevention Hotline is operated by the nonprofit Housing Initiative Partnership, in partnership with CAFN.
Help spread the word about the Foreclosure Prevention Hotline to your friends and neighbors!